Walaa Medhat is an assistant professor at Nile University. She has a PhD, Msc and BA degree in computer systems from faculty of engineering, Ain shams university. She is an expert in data mining, text mining and natural language processing. She worked at Benha University and was a consultant in MIS unit, supreme council of Universities. Her main research fields in NLP and software engineering.
1) Ahmed Hassan Mohamed Yousef: Dean of ITCS School, Nile University, Computer Engineering Professor, Ain Shams University, Egypt
2) Hoda K Mohamed: Prof. Faculty of Engineering , Ain shams university
3) Hamada A. Nayel: Assistant Prof. of Computer Science, Benha University, Egypt
4) Metwally Rashad: Doctor, Benha University, Benha, Egypt
5) T.El-Shishtawy: Prof. of Information Systems Benha University, Egypt Faculty of Computers and Informatics