Dr. Ismail is an Associate Professor in the department of Electronics and Computer, program, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Nile University, Egypt. He is the director of the Wireless Intelligent Networks Center (WINC), Nile University since September 2019. He also holds the position of Associate Professor at the National Institute of Laser Enhanced Sciences, Cairo University, Egypt. In 2015, Dr. Ismail had postdoctoral research in optical and wireless communications at the technical institute of microwave and photonic engineering, University of Graz, Austria. In 2018, he joined the optical wireless communication research group at the department of engineering and sciences, University of Oxford, UK, to work in research of quantum communication in free space. His research interests lie in the broad areas including optical and wireless communications, mmWave, mobile edge computing, resource allocation, quantum cryptography, computer security, and blockchain, as well as the applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning in communication networks and healthcare.(SESC).
1) Hassan Mostafa : Zewail City of Science and Technology, Egypt
2) M. Saeed Darweesh: Assistant Professor, Nile University, Egypt
3) Haitham Hassan Mahmoud: Early Stage Researcher at Birmingham City University (BCU)
4) Mahmoud M. Elmesalawy: Associate Professor, Electronics and Communications Engineering Department, Helwan University.
5) Nancy Alshaer: Asst. Lecturer of Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering Dept, Tanta University